Candynews is an Online media platform with an affiliate system that pays you to Read News and to refer your friends to read our News everyday.
Candynews is a noble idea created to fight poverty by converting your time, data and activities online to a meaningful venture. We believe that since it costs money to be online (data,time,energy and phone/laptop), you should also be making Money while online!
Candynews is owned by ADEKAT TECHNOLOGIES, a registered ICT firm in Nigeria with RC 2936339 under Corporate Affairs Commision.
We simply built a platfrom where you can turn your time and activities online to a money making venture!
Who can Become a Member of Candynews?
Anyone who wants to make money online can become a member.
How can I earn on Candynews?
There are two types of earnings on Candynews: Activity earnings and affiliate earnings. The earnings breakdown are as follows:
- N100 - Registration bonus.
- N50 - Daily login bonus.
- N100 - For each sponsored post you share on your Facebook timeline.
- N50 - For each post that you submitted that is approved by an Administrator or Moderator.
- N5 - For per comment made on our site posts/news.
- N900 - Referral Bonus for each person you refer to Candynews that successfully activate his/her account.
How can I create an account on Candynews?
To create an account, click HERE to get started. You will have to pay a one time registration fee of N1500 in order to activate your account.
You can pay your registration fee by using any of the two methods below:
- Online payment using debit/ATM cards via Paystack
- Use of coupon code. Click HERE to see the official list of candynews coupon distributor
My account has been activated. What next?
Once you activate your account, you have become a full member of candynews.
It's time to Earn!
Simply perform activities such as reading news, posting news etc, and refer others to read news on candynews with your affiliate link.
Your Affiliate link is displayed inside your account dashboard.
Copy it and share with your friends for registration.
You earn N900 referral bonus for each affiliate signup!
How do I withdraw my earnings from Candynews?
Withdrawal form is always available everyday and you can request for your earnings any time given that you meet our minimum withdrawal amount. The requirement for withdrawal are as follows:
- Members with atleast N900 affiliate earnings can request for withdrawal daily given that their total balances(activities + affiliates) is equivalent to or more than N1800.
- Members with affiliate earnings less than N900 will need to have a minimum of N6000 activity earnings in order to qualify for withdrawal.
NOTE: Members can transfer Earnings to each other. You can also buy earnings from administrators if you need it.
What are you waiting for? Join us now to earn cool cash everyday!!!
Click HERE to Register an Account Now!
Do you still have questions?
Contact us via our Contact Us Page